2nd May 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do regular or correspondence MSc after doing B.A from EIILM university?

i m doing one siting b.a. From eiilm university...with math as a subject , can i do regular or correspondence msc. With math from kurukshetra university reply me at [email protected] or call me at

13th June 2012, 10:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do regular or correspondence MSc after doing B.A from EIILM university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing one siting b.a. From eiilm university...with math as a subject , can i do regular or correspondence msc. With math from kurukshetra university reply me at [email protected] or call me at

The Kurukshetra University [Dept. of Statistics and Operational Research] offers two years regular MSc in Statistic program. In order to be eligible for the course, candidate must have completed the bachelor degree program with Mathematics or Statistic as one of the subjects or PG Diploma in Statistics and Operational Research with atleast 45% marks in the subject of Mathematics or Statistics or Operational Research or 50% marks in aggregate. The course comprise of four semesters and Admission is based on Entrance exam cum Merit.

The University offers M.Sc in Mathematics through its distance education. Candidate who have passed in BA/B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects OR BA [Hons]/B.Sc [Hons]in Mathematics examination of Kurukshetra University or of any other recognized University are eligible for the program.
[01744-238518].

Note:____
B.A. One Sitting examinations of the following Universities have not been recognised for the purpose of admission to Post-graduate/PG Diploma and certificate courses by Kurukshetra University:

Bihar University, Muzafarpur
Ranchi University, Ranchi
L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga
Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
Magadh University, Bodh Gaya.
19th July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do regular or correspondence MSc after doing B.A from EIILM university?

doing mba in correspondance after finishing b.sc mathematics have value?
3rd August 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc.with maths and then b.ed.should i do m.sc.in maths regular or coresspondence?have they both equal value?plz reply me.
21st January 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc electronics in regular. How can I do MSc(Electronics) in Correspondence/ Distance Education???
10th February 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

can i do msc physics from any punjab uni. after doing bsc from eillm university??? please answer me
12th April 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I have complete bba and want to do msc with chamestry or maths .how can i do it
10th October 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

can I do msc-math with correspondence course if I have done b.a with math?
24th June 2015, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

which one is best correspondence b.ed or correspondence m.sc ?
9th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A.correspondence after first year regular B.A. In kuk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?