1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhagwant University? How many seats are available?

I just want to know the admission criteria for B.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering at Bhagwant University. Can anyone tell me the admission criteria and how many seats are available for Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Placements status of of petroleum engineering student in Bhagwant University,Ajmer -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is bhagwant university(Ajmer) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  3. Procedure to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering of Bhagwant University?
  4. How may I get legit information about approval and existence of Bhagwant university(Ajmer)?
  5. Is there any proper lab facility for Environmental Engineeirng in Bhagwant University Ajmer?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  7. Fee for doing B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering in Bhagwant University Ajmer?
  8. Who are the major recruiters for Petroleum Engineering? Is Bhagwant University Ajmer a good university?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  10. Is Bhagwant University a good college to do B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?
  11. Should I pursue my B.Tech with mechanical stream from Bhagwant University, Ajmer? What are the scopes available for me after completing B.Tech from here?
  12. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  13. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University?
  14. How many PhD(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Al-Falah University? Criteria for admission?
  15. Is M.Tech from Bhagwant University Ajmer valuable?
  16. How may I get information regarding B.Tech(nanotechnology) degree at Bhagwant University(Ajmer)?
  17. What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course?
  18. Placements after B.Tech (Petroleum engineering) from Bhagwant University?
4th November 2016, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhagwant University? How many seats are available?

You can apply for JEE Main or any other state level engineering entrance exam for admission in the said university for B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering).

You will get admission based on the performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?