16th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam if I am going to pursuing B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering?

sir,i am about to pursue my b.tech degree in civil engineering.am i eligible to write the isro entrance examination

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student, can I appear in Indian Engineering Service exam?
  2. Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  4. Steps to be taken after 12th to become IAS Officer?
  5. Eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam after completing B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  7. How engineering students can join ISRO? Can ISRO exam be written in any year of engineering?
  8. job opportunity in ISRO for civil Engineering (B.Tech) Final year?
  9. Am I eligible for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Is B.Tech degree of this university acceptable in government department/PSU jobs?
  10. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for CAT after studying B.Tech from civil branch?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Arch after passing Civil Engineering? Do we need to write any entrance to join M.Arch?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  14. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  16. Information regarding ISRO Entrance Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  17. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  18. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer? -- [New]
11th July 2012, 06:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam if I am going to pursuing B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering?

Since, you are about to pursue B.Tech course, you are eligible to appear for ISRO entrance exam only after successful completion of B.Tech. BE/B.Tech graduates can apply for Scientists positions in ISRO. But, for this, you need to get 60% marks in the qualifying examination. Selection process for this post includes written examination. Also if interested soon after the completion of 12th class in science stream one can apply for junior posts like Assistants etc in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?