2nd April 2016, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in AIIMS?

Hi,
Can you please let me know how to get admission for B.Sc(Nursing) course in AIIMS? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

3rd April 2016, 08:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in AIIMS?

AIIMS conducts All India Institute of Medical Sciences for Nursing commonly known as AFMS B.Sc. Nursing.

The eligibility criteria for B.Sc. Nursing are following:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class in Science (PCB) & English with 55% marks in aggregate for general category candidates and 50 % marks for reserved category candidates.

-The candidate should be registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.

-The candidate age should more than 17 years as on 31st December of the applying year.
4th April 2016, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can you please let me know how to get admission for B.Sc(Nursing) course in AIIMS? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
The admission to the B.Sc Nursing in AIIMS will be done through an entrance examination. There are B.Sc (Hons) Nursing and B.Sc Nursing courses available in AIIMS. You have to apply online for the admission to the course through official website and download the admit card for the entrance examination. Admission will be based on the performance of candidates at the entrance examination. The eligibility for the B.Sc Nursing is a pass in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, English and Biology with 55% marks.

Official website - Click Here
4th April 2016, 01:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get admission to study B.Sc in Nursing in AIIMS, first of all you have to collect the application form from the official website, fill up the application form and after that you must have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the AIIMS, qualifying in which you will be given admission to study the said course.
4th April 2016, 02:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear for AFMS B.Sc Nursing examination conducted by AIIMS in order to provide admission to candidates to pursue the above mentioned course.

You should however, fill up the application form for the course online from the official website of AIIMS and after that yo will have to appear for the examination on the date mentioned to you by the Institution. Once you clear the examination you will be very much eligible to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?