16th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and where to apply for CPT Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

dear sir i am arts side student i am completed graduation in arts faculty from bombay univercity. now in am interested in cpt exam. but i dont now how to apply, and where to apply, what is the terms and conditions about this cource it is full time or part time cource. what is the eligibility of this cource.please reply me thanking you yours faithfully. xyz.

16th January 2012, 04:27 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to apply and where to apply for CPT Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir i am arts side student i am completed graduation in arts faculty from bombay univercity. now in am interested in cpt exam. but i dont now how to apply, and where to apply, what is the terms and conditions about this cource it is full time or part time cource. what is the eligibility of this cource.please reply me thanking you yours faithfully. xyz.

Hello friend,

To pursue CA, the candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination in any stream conducted by a recognized institute. After qualifying the +2 level of examination, candidates are eligible to write CPT(Competency Professional Test) conducted by ICAI.

Eligibility for exemption from CPT.

Commerce graduates with 50% marks
Non-commerce graduates with 55% marks (without maths)
Non-commerce graduates with Maths with 60%.

Course

The CA course has been divided into three stages.
Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Course (PCC)
Final Course
Practical training prescribed by ICAI
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

For further information, please visit the official website of ICAI.
thank you...
20th February 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply and where to apply for CPT Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

I am appearing in 10 2 exam in april 2012.Is i eligible for CPT test in june2012
16th April 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply and where to apply for CPT Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

ONLINE CPTEXAMFORM
6th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. I am interested in giving cpt exam am I eligible for that please help.
19th August 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i alredy registered fr june 2012 bt i lost it nw i think i hav to pey 500 hw to apply it to icai
20th August 2012, 11:15 AM
nlegend
Member+

Hello friends,

as the details have been provided by my friends about this course, i would like to expand it, This is distance learning program along with which you will have to complete an articleship under a Member of ICAI (CA). you can apply online for CPT by visiting following sites
http://icai.org

&

http://icaiexams.nic.in

Best of luck
9th November 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsiry to do article job lf i complete b com .can i also write cpt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?