4th March 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study B.Pharmacy in Andhra University?

Hello everyone
Can I get admission in Andhra University
B.Pharmacy? What is the eligibility criteria?
And what entrance exam I have to give?
Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  2. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Criteria for entrance in m.pharm? Will the universities like PU, PTU etc. will conduct there own entrance tests?
  4. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  5. Criteria for PGT entrance exam in UP? I am doing M.A in education from Manav Bharti University
  6. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How to apply for PG in Biotechnology if I am a Microbiology graduate
  8. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university?
  10. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  11. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  13. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  14. Career opportunities for Geology Students in Space Science Research Institutes?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
5th March 2015, 11:19 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study B.Pharmacy in Andhra University?

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> You should have passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology conducted by Board of Intermediate Education in Telagana, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification.

-> You should obtained at least 45% marks and 40% marks for reserved categories in the above specified subjects.

-> You should have completed 16 years of age at the time of appearing for this examination.

To get admission in Andhra University, you need to crack the EAMCET Examination. EAMCET Exam notification was already released and last date for receipt of application on 09th April 2014. Late fee applicable after 9th submission of application forms. Late fee is applicable upto 12th May 2015.

-> Date of Examination : 14.05.15
22nd February 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study B.Pharmacy in Andhra University?

Please explain the Admission procedure for B.pharma & fee structure also
28th February 2017, 11:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for B. Pharma is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2 at least, with Biology as a subject.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BPharma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?