21st August 2016, 02:18 AM
Raghunandan meena

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Space Science or Astrophysics

I want to do something different in my career. I have just completed my 12th class and want to do B.Sc. from Space Science. or Astrophysics. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  3. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in St. Xaviers college for Astrophysics
  5. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physical Science) candidate?
  6. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing M.Tech in Astrophysics? Which college in India offers M.Tech in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  9. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astrophysics?
  12. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  13. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  14. What to do to get admission into ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  16. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
21st August 2016, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Space Science or Astrophysics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghunandan meena View Post
I want to do something different in my career. I have just completed my 12th class and want to do B.Sc. from Space Science. or Astrophysics. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for the same?
If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Sc in Space Science or Astrophysics but you must have 80% marks in Physics subject in 12th standard.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?