20th August 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission in LLB is possible at SK Acharya Institute of Law after 39.7% marks in graduation

I'm a graduate from Calcutta university with 39.7 % marks in 2016. Can I get admission in LLB 3 years course from SK Acharya Institute of Law? Please reply me as soon as possible. Also inform me date of admission form.

21st August 2016, 12:59 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in LLB is possible at SK Acharya Institute of Law after 39.7% marks in graduation

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to get admission to study LLB at S.K Acharya Institute of Law with such a low percentage of marks in Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?