20th August 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is a good option- IP with biology or Physical education with biology?

Bro I'm in 11th standard now and I'm still confused that IP that I have taken is better than physical education? Many of my my friends have opted for physical education with biology. Please someone help me. Tell me that is IP having any scope with biology? If any tell me please!

22nd August 2016, 12:55 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good option- IP with biology or Physical education with biology?

Look, the combination is not a big factor for studies. Both the combinations are good at their place. None of the combinations are better than the other. It all depends upon the candidates that what they want to opt and in which of them they are more interested. So, the combination in which you are interested to opt for, you must choose that combination only as IP with Biology has a wide variety of scope in the upcoming future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?