2nd March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astrophysics?

I'm a B.tech graduate in mechanical engineering. I would like to do M.tech in astrophysics. Is there any colleges providing this and if so what would be the eligibility criteria? Can you please provide me the complete information soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astrophysics?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Which are the best institutes for me for Astrophysics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  7. List of top 10 institutes offering courses in astrophysics? What is the mode of admission and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physical Science) candidate?
  11. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  13. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  14. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astronomy? -- [New]
  16. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  17. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  18. Eligibility to appear in integrated Ph.D in Astrophysics from IISC?
8th March 2016, 08:37 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astrophysics?

Here I will give you the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.tech in Astrophysics:

B.E/B.Tech degree with minimum 60% marks

Candidate must have obtained valid GATE scores

Age limit is 28 years

Relaxation is given to SC/ ST categories

M. tech programes:

Thermal and propulsion
Structure and design
optical engineering.
etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?