23rd November 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do B.Ed after getting compartment in one subject of graduation?

I have got through garhwal university b.ed entrance exam. Can I do bed although have got compartment in one subject in graduation 3rd semester? Now my graduation is completed

24th November 2015, 12:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Ed after getting compartment in one subject of graduation?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for B.Ed course if you have a paper left to be cleared, you should have cleared all your subjects and should have completed your graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 50%.

24th November 2015, 09:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Ed after getting compartment in one subject of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got through garhwal university b.ed entrance exam. Can I do bed although have got compartment in one subject in graduation 3rd semester? Now my graduation is completed
Since, you have completed Graduation course so you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. The Educational qualification needed for pursing B.Ed is Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized. Most of the recognized universities are required at least 50% of marks in Bachelor Degree level. The admission process is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.Admission is based on the marks acquired in the last examinations of graduation and entrance test.

24th November 2015, 11:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in B.Ed you need provisional degree during counselling. If you are not declared pass by the university then you will not be allowed admission by any college.

Therefore, if you are sure of clearing the compartment exam then you can get admission and later show the documents to prove your qualification.

24th November 2015, 12:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have qualify in B.Ed entrance exam but you have got backlog in graduation so you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

So first completed your graduation degree without having any pending backlog then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

25th November 2015, 08:37 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you cannot pursue B.Ed with a paper left to be cleared.
To opt for B.Ed, you have to pass all the subjects and complete your Graduation without any Backlog. You Should complete your Graduation with at least 50% of marks.

24th January 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have got my deficient subject letter during my bsc 5th sem exams . it include 5 defecient exams , 1 n 3rd sem exams left to do .. i have to do it in nov -dec , can i take admision in b.ed

18th November 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm in in third year now and my aggregate of first two years is 48%, can I give b.ed 2017

2nd April 2018, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have Kt in semester 5 and now will be appearing for semester 6 in April 2018 and then i have additional exam of semester 5 for clearing the semester 5 backlog. But If i'm having kt in semester 5 then am i eligible for B.ed CET exam....

13th April 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from affiliated Punjab university Chandigarh I got reappear in 5th semester can I apply for B.ed

19th May 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

When my compartment in 5th semester but my 6th semester is cleared in graduation then can we take a admission in B.ed

28th May 2018, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I am going to write ed.cet 2018 and after my entrance exam will be my supplies . If I get good marks in my entrance exam and pass in supply and complete my degree , will it affect for my b.ed counselling and can I join b.ed this yr after the result of supplementary exam ..

10th July 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree bt I didn't have certificate right now but I applied to get it... at present. I downloaded the UG memos through online from the university website... I got 5999 rank in edcet can I attend for counselling please help me can I submit pending documents later at the time of admission ...

11th July 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 6th rank in punjab bed enterance test but my 5th sem of graduation is not cleared can I get addmission for bed in any college if so please send me list of colleges at [email protected] as soon as possible

17th July 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have given b.ed entrance exam of hnb...and I am thinking to do b.ed on the basis of graduation..but I have compartment in one subject of post graduation..so I want to know can I do b.ed with one subject compartment in post graduation means compartment in one subject of last semester examination....I am in confusion that is my post graduation degree and b.ed degree collapse ...and can I apply my graduation ,, post graduation and b.ed degree for any government examination.. please help me in this reference..

22nd September 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admissions in B.Ed but I got supplementary in B.com in 2 subjects. Please help me how can I get admissions?

29th December 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I failed in one subject in b.ed first year but second year is cleared , I also gave re- exam of first year but I could get my final result yet. What is my result now ? Am I fail or pass?

2nd March 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed with graduatn qualification even if I have backlog in MA?

13th April 2019, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I have one baclog in degree final year at ambedkar open university so can AI apply for B.Ed entrance at the same university??nd later on by the of B.ed I will be cmplted with degree final year can I apply for B.Ed entrance now ??

29th June 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I am degree in bsc but one subject are backlog I am appear bed admission ?

18th July 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have one atkt in 6th sem and rest of the sem i was clear with 50 % so can i get admission in b.ed college and i pass also cet exam

20th July 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What if i got compartment in pg. Can i get admission in bed

5th August 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I am failed in my fifth and sixth semester I am eligible for bed are not

9th August 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in my 3rd nd 5th semester I am eligible for b.ed or not

9th January 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have a.t.k.t in s.y.b.a but have cleared t.y.b a.. will I get admission for b.ed

15th October 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have backloge in Master degree 3rd semester.Am i eligible for BEd or not??

3rd December 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have passed b.a but have compartment in m.a. 2nd year. Can i take admission in b.ed.

27th August 2021, 11:28 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

B.ed means Bachelor of Education.

15th December 2021, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to take an admission on masters in any open university, but I have supply in graduation.. Please help

18th June 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

If compartment comes from bsc then can we bed?

9th August 2022, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed b.a but have compartment in m.a. 2nd year. Can i take admission in b.ed

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?