10th December 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to enter into media field after graduation in EEE?

Hi sir, I am Archana. I am from Andhra Pradesh state, Vijayawada city. Sir I completed my graduation this year. I took E.E.E in my graduation. Now I am interested to enter into media. Am I eligible for it?

11th December 2015, 02:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to enter into media field after graduation in EEE?

You can apply for admission in PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication. IIMC conducts entrance exam every year for admission in these courses.

Being an engineering graduate you can definitely apply for admission. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
11th December 2015, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I am Archana. I am from Andhra Pradesh state, Vijayawada city. Sir I completed my graduation this year. I took E.E.E in my graduation. Now I am interested to enter into media. Am I eligible for it?
Today mass communication considered to be one of the most best career and so many youngsters took this course and students should +2 with minimum 40% marks required which includes selection process group discussion, written tests and interviews conducted by various colleges in india. If students want to join postgraduate level a minimum need is bachelor's degree in any disciple is a must, an added advantage will be journalism/media studies students and also age bar is very important for this course like before 30 age.
12th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can study a Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.

It is always advisable to read the newspapers and know other current affairs.
After the course you can try for a job in the print media or electronic media.

You must have very good proficiency in a language and the ability to communicate freely.
You must have interpersonal skills & team buildings are some of the main skills for the media industry.
12th December 2015, 11:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely enter the media field even though you have completed graduation in the field of engineering. Since you have not pursued any study in the field of mass communication, so you need to pursue studies in the field of Mass communication to get into this field. However, there are certain companies which recruit graduates from various domain and give training in the field of Media and advertisements to be productive in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?