1st May 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap with 2 backlogs?

Hi Sir/Madam

I have done my Diploma in Computer science in year, but still i have 2 backs, i am i eligible do do my graduation or degree as per education board of Indian Gvmnt in any of open or correspondence colleges, it is very important because its badly hampering my me oowth in corporate, so please help me out....?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap with 2 backlogs? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  3. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  4. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  5. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Is it possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap?
  7. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  8. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  9. Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap?
  13. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  14. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  15. Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap of 11 years?
  16. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  17. How can I complete my graduation now after gap of 6 years?
  18. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36? -- [Most Discussed]

1st May 2016, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap with 2 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam

I have done my Diploma in Computer science in year, but still i have 2 backs, i am i eligible do do my graduation or degree as per education board of Indian Gvmnt in any of open or correspondence colleges, it is very important because its badly hampering my me oowth in corporate, so please help me out....?
Yes, you can do graduation course from Open University. So you can apply for graduation course in below given University.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037

1st May 2016, 03:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap with 2 backlogs?

You are very much eligible to complete your graduation after some years with 2 or 3 or even 4 backlogs but not from a regular medium of education but from Open University as there is year lag, so no college will give you admission via regular mode of education. Therefore, you can surely get admission in any such open university and thereafter can pursue your course and continue with your studies.

1st May 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do Graduation course if you have two backlogs in your Diploma course, To get admission in Graduation course, you must have passed all subjects in Diploma course from a recognised board. Since, you have not cleared your backlogs of Diploma course, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examinations and clear your backlogs, so, that you are eligible to study Graduation course.

1st May 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for lateral entry admission in any degree course related to computer science. You will get direct admission in second year of the degree course.

You can also opt for AMIE which is a correspondence option for diploma holders who want to do degree.

1st May 2016, 10:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can enroll yourself for any bachelor's degree in any stream with backlogs in diploma in computer science. Any university will ask you for result of diploma in which candidate should have any existing pending backlogs.

You need to first clear the existing backlogs then only, you can become eligible to pursue bachelor's degree from any university.

2nd May 2016, 12:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Graduation without clearing your two backlogs. Only those who completed their 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible to apply. It is mandatory the candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of admission. Please, clear your pending backlogs to be eligible for Graduation.

2nd May 2016, 12:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the graduation degree.

As, you have back logs in Diploma course, you are not eligible to get admission without clearing all your backlogs.

So, you need to clear all your backlog before the admission in graduation degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?