6th November 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation through BPP program?

Hello, I am Afwan Mirza. Dear Sir, I have passed my 10th from CBSE in 2010, for some circumstances I could not complete my graduation, but now I want to complete my graduation, so how can I do it possible through BPP program?

Related Questions:
  1. CAT elegibility criteria after graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?
  2. Can I apply for CAT/XAT/MAT or any other entrances, if complete graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?
  3. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std
  4. MBA Prospects after graduation through IGNOU by passing BPP program
  5. Whether BPP course from IGNOU is acceptable for job?
  6. Can I do BPP core instead of ISC?
  7. Can I do graduation if I have passed 10th and failed in 12th?
  8. If I pursue graduation with BPP, will I be eligible for competitive exams?
  9. Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?
  10. Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?
  11. Whether a Bachelor preparatory programme student is eligible for studying B.Sc.(IT) in abroad or not?
  12. Can I apply for B.Com graduation after completion of BPP course through IGNOU?
  13. Can we do BPP course without passing 8th standard
  14. BPP course: Qualification Required, Duration of Course, Scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do graduation from other university after passing out BPP from IGNOU?
  16. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Can we do BPP course after failing in 10th standard? Last date of submit the forms? Requirements for BPP course?
  18. When will be the application forms for BPP 2017 available? How can I apply for BPP online? -- [New]
6th November 2016, 04:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation through BPP program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Afwan Mirza. Dear Sir, I have passed my 10th from CBSE in 2010, for some circumstances I could not complete my graduation, but now I want to complete my graduation, so how can I do it possible through BPP program?

Yes, you can do graduation through BPP program. The IGNOU offers Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) for those who have not studied 10+2 and wants to pursue graduation. You have to clear the BPP to study graduation in IGNOU like BA course. The BPP is a 6 months program; there are programs in Commerce, General Mathematics and Social Sciences. There is no age limit to study the course. After clearing the course, you can do graduation course in IGNOU. The IGNOU BPP website link is Click Here
7th November 2016, 01:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation through BPP program?

You can very much opt for your graduation through BPP program, there is no problem in it. You will for that have to clear an entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute, you wish to pursue your course in and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail the seat and get admission in the course mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?