4th November 2016, 08:56 PM
vamsikatreddi

What is the qualification criteria required to join Robotics?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical and now I want to join Robotics. I want to know the qualification criteria required to join Robotics? Which colleges in Indian provide the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to join OTA?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  3. What is the eligibility to join MSW course?
  4. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  5. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  6. Which entrance exam do I have to clear to join NASA? What is the qualification criteria required for the exam?
  7. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  8. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  9. How can I join Scientific Research programme? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  10. How can I join to study PhD in Robotics being a 12th Science student?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  12. Can I get a job in companies like BELL and L&T with my diploma Robotics qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the qualification criteria required to join M.Sc Electronics Media in Chennai?
  14. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study Diploma in Education in Maharashtra?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  16. Is it necessary to do either Biomaths or Computer Science to apply for Robotics course in future? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Robotics?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
6th November 2016, 05:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to join Robotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamsikatreddi View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical and now I want to join Robotics. I want to know the qualification criteria required to join Robotics? Which colleges in Indian provide the course?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for Robotics course.

You must have good knowledge in C, Java, Digital Logic and 8085 Microprocessor.

IIT Kgp, IIT Delhi and IIT Mumbai provides this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?