1st March 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in National School of Drama for 12th Arts student? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I am a student of 12th and I want join NSD after my 12th. I am studying Arts in my 12th. So, what is the procedure to join the National School of Drama? I would also like to know that I am eligible for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in National School of Drama for 12th Commerce student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get admission in National School of Drama for 12th Commerce student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I get admission in National School of Drama after completing class 12th Science?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  5. What is the admission criteria for National School of Drama, Delhi?
  6. Undergraduate courses available to study in National School of Drama?
  7. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission procedure for JJ school of arts?
  9. Procedure to get admission in J.J. School of Arts after 12th science?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  11. Best institutions of India and abroad to do PhD in Drama Theatre? Eligibility and fees required for it?
  12. How to get admission in national school of drama?
  13. Can a secondary school student get admission in aviation school?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  15. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fine Arts admission for 12th Arts student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  17. Is there any possibility to switch to Arts stream after failing in 12th last year from Commerce stream?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
10th March 2018, 08:22 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in National School of Drama for 12th Arts student? Procedure to apply?

As per my knowledge, the eligibility criteria to get admission in NSD is,

Education- candidate need to be a graduate in any stream from any recognized institution.

Age- minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. 5 year age relaxation for SC/ST candidate.

Language- candidate need to know English and Hindi language.

Experience- candidate must have worked for minimum six theater productions.

So, I think you should complete your graduation first and then apply for NSD after checking your eligibility. You can apply through online or offline mode. Then, they will conduct an entrance exam on aptitude skill and acting skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?