28th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fine Arts admission for 12th Arts student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

I am the student of 12th Arts and after completing my 12th I want to do BFA, Bachelor of Fine Arts. I want to know the eligibility criteria of getting admission. And kindly let me know that is there any entrance exam I have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  3. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  4. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  6. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  7. How to get admission in the Bachelor in Fine Arts course in BHU?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  10. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  11. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  13. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?
  15. What kind of entrance test do I have to undertake to get admission in Fine Arts after 12th? Dates of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  17. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  18. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
30th October 2016, 05:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fine Arts admission for 12th Arts student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of 12th Arts and after completing my 12th I want to do BFA, Bachelor of Fine Arts. I want to know the eligibility criteria of getting admission. And kindly let me know that is there any entrance exam I have to appear?
BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BFA entrance exam.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

List of best BFA college in India:-

Kala Bhavana(Institute of Fine Arts) - Visva-Bharati

Faculty of Music & Fine Arts - University of Delhi

Sir J. J. Institute of Applied Art

Faculty of Visual Arts - Banaras Hindu University

College of Art - University of Delhi

Every institute conducts their own entrance exam to get admission in BFA course.
30th October 2016, 09:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fine Arts admission for 12th Arts student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

You should have completed your 12th board examination with a minimum of 50% in aggregate from a recognized board. After completion of your 12th board examination, you will have to appear for entrance test(not in all institutes, but in some reputed institutes) and will be able to get admission after that.

Otherwise, if there is no such entrance examination , you might get admission o merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?