27th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in Sharda university in 2nd year of graduation?

i am in cdlu university n i want to take admission in sharda university in second year of graduation tell me is it possible if yes tell the process

18th January 2012, 10:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Sharda university in 2nd year of graduation?

It is not possible to switch from one university to another university for an ongoing bachelors degree course. Switch or change of colleges under the same university is possible under certain grounds as per the regulations of the concerned university. But changes between universities are not possible.
27th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Sharda university in 2nd year of graduation?

does sharda university provides the course of m.com?
10th March 2012, 08:55 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to take admission in Sharda university in 2nd year of graduation?

Hi

Sharda University is one of the best private universities in our country and it is also one of the largest universities in India.

Now the Basic Eligibility Conditions to apply and sit for the Sharda University are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school with a minimum 60% aggregate in it.

2. There is as such no age limits but you should preferably apply once just you pass class 12th.

Now coming to your query, If you have to take direct admission to the 2nd year of graduation then you have to apply for the lateral entry scheme.

Not many students can apply for this entry, but I am sure you have to approach once in the college to get more details on the same.

To know the Main Address of the Sharda University Please Click Here

To visit the official website of the Sharda University, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
19th September 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have heard that sharada university is just more that a deemed university and less than a well accredited state university. it is just in the middle. its course are not AICTE recognized as IGNOU and other Central universities have. I don't understand why people dont prefer courses from a Central Universitites whose courses are approved by UGC as well as AICTE. there are many good one, like Delhi Unversity, IGNOU, Manipal University, Mumbai University, Indian Institute of Technology, OSMANIA and many more good institutes. just do your research. if you can get gold with the same fee and labour than why prefer to have silver or iron. just think, explore, research and finally decide.
30th April 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in Sharda university in 2nd year of b.tech graduation after the polytechnic diploma ?
12th June 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Why is it so that the fees of universities are so high that a middle class student cannot afford it and not get the opportunity to study in such reputed universities even if she or he is many more times deserving than those who are studying because they have money.Pls I request you to do something in this way and find the most possible and correct way with the program of scholarship so such deserving student can make their life.
5th January 2022, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry in second year after passing 1st year btech from aktu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?