10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Ed for Journalism postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Graduation and Post Graduation in the stream of Journalism. So can I do B.Ed now? Kindly tell me about my eligibility. Thank you!

15th October 2015, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Ed for Journalism postgraduate?

Journalism is not taught at school level and there isn't any B.Ed course for journalism graduates. Therefore, you have to look for other options.

Normally, graduates who have degree in basic science and subjects which are taught at school level are eligible for B.Ed admission.
15th October 2015, 06:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible for the course of B.Ed after completing your Graduation and Post-Graduation.
Candidates those have completed their Graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% of marks in any discipline are eligible for the B.Ed degree course. It is a one year degree course. So, apply for the entrance examination and proceed for the b.Ed course.
16th February 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I got 42% marks in BA. Can I eligible for BEd? I got 60% marks on journalism & mass communication subject. I got Sc certificate too...
11th January 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A and M.A in journalism and mass communication. I had Elective English and political science in my pass subjects. Am I eligible for B.ed? If yes, then what can be my subjects as journalism and mass communication are not taught in the school level?
12th May 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation in communicative journalism, I am interested in creative writing and journalism please suggest me a good career option.
21st February 2020, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A in journalism and mass communication. I had Elective English and political science in my pass subjects. Am I eligible for B.ed? If yes, then what can be my subjects as journalism and mass communication are not taught in the school level?
14th September 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in journalism. So i like to take b. ed iam i elegibel for b.ed kindely tell me about the eligibility
15th October 2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed my Graduation and Post Graduation in the stream of Journalism. So can I do B.Ed now? Kindly tell me about my eligibility. Thank you!
29th June 2022, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA journalism. So can i do Bed in engilsh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?