26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Friends, I need to know about the course details of PhD in Zoology subject which is available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Please provide me the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. How many PhD(Zoology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. How to get admission of my daughter in Guru Ghasidas University after completion of 12th Science?
  10. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  11. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  12. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure of MBA(Business Forcasing) offered in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  15. Any university approved by UGC?
  16. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  17. What is the procedure for M.Phil? Which university is preferable?
  18. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
27th July 2022, 01:03 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

To study PhD Zoology at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called VRET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?