26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

I want to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya for PhD course in Zoology. Can I know the procedure for getting admission? Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  5. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Course structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. How many PhD(Zoology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. How to get admission of my daughter in Guru Ghasidas University after completion of 12th Science?
  11. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  12. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  13. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
  14. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  15. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  17. Any university approved by UGC?
  18. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?
2nd May 2018, 03:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Zoology in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya:

Basically, in order to pursue doctoral program in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, you are required to meet certain educational qualification.

>> Name of the college: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya

>> Name of the Course: PhD in Zoology

>> Eligibility Criteria for admission:
* Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

* Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to have a valid score in VRET Entrance Examination.

Yes, admission is done through VRET Examination score in to this Doctoral program in Zoology of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya.

Click here for More Details - Refer 25th page

Ph. No: 077522 60353
Address: Bilaspur, (C.G), Koni, Chhattisgarh-495009
3rd May 2018, 07:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

To do Ph.D course in Zoology from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Zoology from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?