2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) course of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. I want to study my BSc(Forensic Science) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. How many PhD(Zoology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. How to get admission of my daughter in Guru Ghasidas University after completion of 12th Science?
  10. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  11. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  12. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  14. Fee structure of MBA(Business Forcasing) offered in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  15. Any university approved by UGC?
  16. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  17. What is the procedure for M.Phil? Which university is preferable?
  18. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
14th March 2019, 08:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences is three years.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = Rs.5600

Second year = Rs.5000

Third year = Rs.5000

Other charges = Rs.1000

Total course fee = Rs.16600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?