20th April 2018, 08:03 PM
Sobha singh thakur

How to get admission of my daughter in Guru Ghasidas University after completion of 12th Science?

I'm from Balangir, Odisha. I want to get admission of my daughter at Guru Ghasidas University. She has appeared 12th examination under CHSE, Odisha. So, I want know the procedure and fees structure in details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
  5. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Course structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?
  10. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  11. Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?
  14. Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D Anthropology programme?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  17. How many PhD(Zoology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  18. How to do masters of library course? What is the procedure to be followed? Duration of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?