6th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Mathematics) in Akal University?

Hi, I want to do BSc in Mathematics from Akal University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this BSc course in this university? Please reply to me immediately.

4th May 2018, 10:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Mathematics) in Akal University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Mathematics in Akal University:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue B.Sc in Mathematics in Akal University is as follows,

>> You must have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern (Non Medical) from a recognized board.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:
For SC/ ST Category - 55% marks
For All other categories - 60% marks

>> Duration of course - 3 years

>> Admission is done based on merit and admissible weightages

Click here for More Details
4th May 2018, 11:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue B.Sc Mathematics in Akal University, you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. You must have studied mathematics as one of your mandatory subjects in 12th standard. The admission in based upon the marks secured in the qualifying examination. For admission you can contact the college authorities at the given details:

ADD: Talwandi Sabo, Punjab 151302, Phone: 082839 22577
web: http://auts.ac.in/
5th May 2018, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics from Akal University, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do B.Sc in Mathematics from Akal University:-
  • Candidates must have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream.
  • Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 12th.
  • Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th examination.
5th May 2018, 02:05 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to do BSc in Mathematics from Akal University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this BSc course in this university? Please reply to me immediately.

Eligibility to study the BSc (Honors) Mathematics in Akal University is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with mathematics as one of the subject with at least 60% marks. Admission to the BSc Mathematics course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations (10+2). Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study BSc Mathematics. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the Akal University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?