2nd November 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to get a scholarship to study at University of Cambridge?

Friends,
I have heard that University of Cambridge provides scholarship for study in their university. I want to know about that scholarship as I want to study BS in this university. I would like to get all information and also tell me the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?
  2. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  3. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  5. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  7. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  8. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  9. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  11. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  12. Detailed information about scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  14. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  16. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?