3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to get scholarship offered by University of Cambridge?

Friends, I have heard that University of Cambridge provides scholarship for study in their university. I want to know about that scholarship as I want to study B.Tech in this university. I would like to get all information and also tell me the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to get a scholarship to study at University of Cambridge?
  2. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to get scholarship offered by Stanford University?
  4. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  6. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about scholarship for financially weak B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of admission in Cambridge University? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?