9th August 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to pursue Bachelor of Science in Cotton college Guwahati?

respected sir/madam
I want to study zoology as major in bachelor of science in cotton college. so what is the minimum % i needed. And i also want to know the cut off marks to study zoology as major.

18th August 2014, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to pursue Bachelor of Science in Cotton college Guwahati?

If you want to take admission in Zoology major of Cotton College State University, Guwahati then, you must aim for very excellent marks in 10+2. As the cut off seems to rise every year.

Anything above 87% will be the cut off for Zoology major. Hence, make sure that you have enough marks so that you don't have problem in getting admission into your favorite college. Competition is very high for top colleges and cutoff rises every year by almost 1%. It may or may not rise which is dependent on the number of students applying for the admission.

If you don't get admission then also you must not get disheartened as there are many other good colleges for admission. You can get admission into other courses too which requires entrance examination.

You seem to be a life science student means you can apply for course like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Pharma etc. There are many options available for you but you must get admission into a decent college.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
14th June 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to pursue Bachelor of Science in Cotton college Guwahati?

how many minimum marks obtained for bsc admission major for physics
6th June 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is needed for the zoology owners? Will it be possible to take if i get 47% in my 12th exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?