12th February 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello
I am compleet 12th with 68.2%.
i want to do b.tech with machanical .
kindly tell me which entrance i appear
please tell me immediately
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any entrance exam that is to be written?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?
  3. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  4. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  5. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  6. Where to get study material for D.Ed?
  7. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th ?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  11. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?
  13. How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?
  14. What I have to do after passing 12th science with 71.2%?
  15. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there a need of entrance exam after BSc for Aeronautical Engineering studies?
  18. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
13th February 2015, 03:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

The best entrance you can give to get admission in B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) is JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) entrance examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for JEE entrance examination is "12th Class" from a recognized university/ board. Since you have completed 12th class with more than the percentage required, you are absolutely eligible to appear in GATE Entrance examination. Apart from this, you are also eligible to appear in BITSAT Examination. JEE Exam again consists of JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations.
13th February 2015, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

To study B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering, you need to appear in any one of the Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, K-CET, BITSAT, SRM EEE, etc. Some universities conducts their own entrance test like SRM EEE, VIT EEE, etc. for providing admission in B.Tech course and even some states conducts the state level entrance examination for providing admissions to first year of B.Tech courses. So, to study B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering, you can appear in any of these entrance examinations and by qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
13th February 2015, 10:22 PM
coolshaaz

List of Entrance Exam to study B.Tech(Mechnical Engineering):

1. JEE Mains and JEE Advanced

2. Vellore Institute of Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)

3. AMU (Aligarh Muslim university) Engineering Entrance Exam

4. BITSAT

5. COMEDK UGET

6. PTU CET (The Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test)

7. MHT CET
14th February 2015, 12:20 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for National level or state level Engineering entrance exams, which will be conducted in your state. Some of the National engineering entrance exams are JEE main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. If you want to appear for state level engineering entrance exams, you should appear for entrance exam, which will be conducted in your state. You can choose your state level engineering entrance exam from the following list.

State level Engineering Entrance exams:-
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
Chandigarh Common Entrance Test (CET)
Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination (DUCEE)
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test (CEET)
Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre-Entrance Test (CPET)
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET)
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM) Entrance Examination
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (PET)
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
North East State Engineering Entrance (NERIST)
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)
Puducherry Joint Entrance Test (PJET)
Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test (PTU CET)
Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test (RPET)
Sikkim Engineering Entrance Examination
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA)
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)
14th February 2015, 01:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are a range of entrance examinations to appear for in order to do B.Tech course and the entrance exams are specific to the institute or state or national level.

Below I have mentioned the names of some Entrance examinations to appear for in order to get admission in colleges for B.Tech course:

1. JEE Main

2. JEE Advanced

3. AMU (Aligarh Muslim university)

4. BITSAT

5. COMEDK UGET

6. IP University

7. Karnataka CET

8. VITEEE

9. PTU CET (The Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test)

10. MHT CET

11. CUSAT CAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?