7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study BEd in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Delhi? Date of issue application form?

Sir, I want to study BEd in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Delhi. I want to apply for the entrance exam for admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam for admission? Also tell me when the application form available?

15th June 2018, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study BEd in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Delhi? Date of issue application form?

In order to get admission in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Delhi to pursue BEd course, you will have to take an entrance exam I.e "CSSET" (Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test).

Generally application form of CSSET releases in the month of January.
In the year 2018, you can not apply to this entrance exam, because last date to apply to this entrance exam was 17 Mar 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?