12th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying sankrit scholarship for intermediate?

What is the procedure followed for applying sankrit scholarship for intermediate? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer from everyone soon. Thank you!

18th October 2015, 12:25 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying sankrit scholarship for intermediate?

Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan offers Sanskrit scholarships every year.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying the above scholarship is that the candidate miust have passed class 12 examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate and should secure a minimum of 60% marks in Sanskrit subject.

The candidate has to fill the application which is attached below and should submit it by attaching the attested copies of marks sheet of class 12 examination, photo copy of pass book of candidates bank account, caste certificate and should send it to the following address:

Registrar,
Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan (Deemed university),
56-57, Institutional area,
Janakpuri,
New Delhi - 110058,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf application form.pdf(130.4 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?