14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is there for admission in bachelor of genetics engineering in Karnataka?

After completion of 12th class or intermediate from Andhra Pradesh or chemistry, biology, physics and maths stream from Karnataka to join bachelor of genetics engineering. Which entrance exam I have to attend?

14th January 2017, 10:08 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam is there for admission in bachelor of genetics engineering in Karnataka?

There are certain entrance exams which I like to share

1. All India engineering exam
2. All India common entrance exam
3. Indian Institute of technology-JEE
4. Graduate aptitude test in engineering
15th January 2017, 01:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is there for admission in bachelor of genetics engineering in Karnataka?

As you have mentioned above that you want to pursue bachelor of genetics engineering, so for that you have to appear for entrance examination and in order to help you I have listed some of the entrance examination names:

> All India Common Entrance Test.

> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

> Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) Genetic Engineering Entrance Examination.

> Indian Institute of Technology - Joint Entrance Examination.

> International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Entrance Examination.

> Jawaharlal Nehru University Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology Entrance Examination (JNU EEE)
15th January 2017, 02:10 PM
hardwellonair

Hi,
You will need to give Karnataka Common Entrance Test in order to get admission in top colleges to pursue BSc. in Genetics Engineering.
Here are few names of best institutes:

-Bharath Institute of Science and Technology

-Indian Institute of Science, (IISc), Bangalore

-Kuvempu University

Hope this helps!
24th June 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in genetic engineering course (b.sc) in some university of pune. I have done 2 from himachal pradesh board and my marks are 91.4%
30th July 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is eligiblity and further emplyment after studying genetic engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?