5th February 2016, 08:05 AM
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1

How can I approach to do Masters in Architecture after Civil engineering?

I am currently studying in Third year of civil engineering. How can I approach to do masters in Architecture after final year? please can I get the way

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  3. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  5. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  6. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  7. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  8. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  9. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. Can i study M.Arch in abroad after undergraduation in Civil Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  12. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  13. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  15. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  16. Is Masters in Civil Engineering(M-Tech) available at Manave Bharti University?
  17. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
  18. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
6th February 2016, 11:20 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,337
Default Re: How can I approach to do Masters in Architecture after Civil engineering?

You are not eligible for Master in Architecture as you are doing B.E.(Civil).

Entrance Exams For M.Arch In India
- India Competitive Examination (AICE) for Admissions to Master’s Degree Programmes
- All India Entrance Tests
- Anna University M.Arch Entrance Exam
- Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) Entrance Exam
- Goverment of Karnataka - PGCET Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Entrance Exam
- SRM University, Chennai - Engineering Entrance Examinations
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test ( TANCET )
- TNSF Consortium Common Entrance Test
- University Lucknow Entrance Examination for Admission to Post-Graduate Courses
- VNIT Nagpur M Arch Entrance Exam

Reputed Colleges/ Universities offering M.Arch
- Jadavpur University
- Lovely Professional University
- Amity University
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology
- Mcgan’s Ooty School of Architecture
- Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology
- Shivaji University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

M.Arch Course Specialization
- Architectural Conservation
- Digital Architecture
- Building Automation
- Environmental Planning
- Housing
- Computer Aided Architectural Design
- Regional Planning
- Environmental Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Rural Architecture
- Urban Design
- Town & Country Planning
- Sustainable Architecture
- Valuation and Arbitration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Details of good colleges in Vishakhapatnum for MBA? Fee, preparation and book details? 1 25th September 2015 12:20 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: