26th August 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I write to get job in Airport having done BE(Electronics and Communication)?

I am studying BE(Electronics and communication Engg) final year.. i would like to became a airport job.. what exam i will be write? i degree is eligible of that job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  2. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  3. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  4. What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  5. List of good engineering courses with maximum salary?
  6. How to get a job in airport after doing B.tech ECE?
  7. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  8. When can I write AAI Exam for Engineers?
  9. Airport authority jr.executive entrance exam syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job in Airport Customs after passing T.Y.B.Com?
  11. What can I do to get job in Tamil Nadu Airport? Suitable jobs for female?
  12. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  13. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  14. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. How to get airport job after completing aeronautical engineering
  17. What can I do for Airport Customs Job pursuing final year of BE in CSE?
  18. Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?
30th August 2014, 07:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to get job in Airport having done BE(Electronics and Communication)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BE(Electronics and communication Engg) final year.. i would like to became a airport job.. what exam i will be write? i degree is eligible of that job or not?

Yeah you can get a job in Airport as with the education qualification which you are possessing,you could apply for the AAI Exam.

There are certain other qualification which you need to satisfy along with the education qualification which is needed for applying for the exam and they are that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard and the age limit which is needed is that the candidate should have a maximum of 27 years of age and there are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates.

The candidates are selected through written test, Physical measurement and endurance test.

Regards
~Jxsab~
19th May 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should I write to get job in Airport having done BE(Electronics and Communication)?

I'm Completed my degree in bsc geology. Can I get job in airport
26th May 2022, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i am completed bca can i get a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?