2nd February 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice to do bachelors in physiotherapy after 12th?

Hi,
I have completed 2 this year. I am planning to do BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY is it a good choice?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. List short term courses after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  5. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  6. Best University in India for bachelors degree course in Physiotherapy?
  7. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  8. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  10. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
  12. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  13. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  14. Am I eligible for Group II exam after completing bachelor in physiotherapy?
  15. Which is the best choice for me between Bank Exams and UPSC Exams to get Government Job having completed Physiotherapy?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for physiotherapy jobs in Indian defence?
  17. Am I eligible for MBA in HR having completed my bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  18. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
4th February 2016, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice to do bachelors in physiotherapy after 12th?

Physiotherapy is a good career if you complete it from a top college. These days most of the hospitals have physiotherapists for alternative way of treatment. Most of the treatments require physiotherapy these days.

In sports also there is a requirement for these professionals. You must have very good skills in this field to get success.
4th February 2016, 08:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for admission in various colleges for the above mentioned course, Below, however I have mentioned the names of some of the colleges where you can opt for admission, kindly have a look at it;

> Terna Medical College & Hospital
Address: Sector No - 12, Phase No - II, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706
Phone:022 2772 0563

> D.Y. Patil University
Address: Plot no 50 , Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Phone:022 3948 6000

> NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences And Research Centre
Address: Police Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440016

> MGM Medical College
Address: N-6, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
Phone:0240 660 1100

> Maharashtra Institute of Medical Science and Research, Latur
Address: Vishwanathpuram, Latur, Maharashtra 413512

> Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University
Address: Near Dhebewadi Road, Pune-Bangalore National Highway, Malkapur, Karad, Maharashtra 415539
Phone:02164 241 555

> K J Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre
Address: Somaiya Ayurvihar Complex, Eastern Express Highway, Near Everard Nagar, Sion East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400022
Phone:022 2409 1817
4th February 2016, 08:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, it is a very good career option if you really wish to opt for the course. Below I have mentioned some of the details regarding it, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility for Bachelor of Physiotherapy;

> Candidate should have cleared their +2 level examination from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in thgeir PCB at their +2 level

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below the age of 17 years.

After this the candidates will have to appear for CET examination which is considered to be the admission process for the course.

And after having completed their examination, candidates will probably be provided admission to the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?