14th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges for biotech and its scope

I am very confused that should I take UPTU biotech? Please tell me about its scope and some government college knowledge, so that I can take right decision. Overall it will be my future decision.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  2. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  3. Scope of B.Tech in Biotech in future? Best colleges for the same?
  4. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  5. Will B.ech Biotech help me to get a good salaried job? What is the scope in it? Best colleges for B.Tech Biotech in India?
  6. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  7. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  8. Where is a better scope to do MS in Biotech?
  9. After B.Tech what to choose between M.Tech and MBA Biotech? Which is a greater scope? Any good colleges for that?
  10. Top government colleges of B.Tech Biotech?
  11. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  12. Government colleges for B.Tech Biotech? What is the scope?
  13. Which are the colleges offering NCR B.Tech Biotech? What is the scope in it?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  15. Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech?
  16. Which has higher scope M.sc.Biotech or M.Sc.Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course?
  18. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
26th August 2016, 02:00 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Government colleges for biotech and its scope

Below listed colleges are some of the best government colleges in India for Biotechnology. Please select your college as per your choice and other constraints that yo have

LIST OF GOVERNMENT COLLEGES FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY :

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)

Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka

PSG College of Technology

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

National Institute of Technology

PES Institute of Technology

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology

National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?