23rd August 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is graduation course in commerce equivalent to diploma in computer applications?

Is graduation in commerce is equal to the diploma in computer applications?
some government bodies ask for diploma with graduation course.i am confuse,
can i apply for that type of job where graduation plus diploma,i only completed my graduation but not DIPLOMA?

27th August 2016, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation course in commerce equivalent to diploma in computer applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is graduation in commerce is equal to the diploma in computer applications?
some government bodies ask for diploma with graduation course.i am confuse,
can i apply for that type of job where graduation plus diploma,i only completed my graduation but not DIPLOMA?
Sorry to say that Graduation course in commerce is not equal to diploma in computer applications. Actually, the degree course is valued higher compared to the diploma course. Both, the courses are different in nature and it should not be compared. If you want to study any computer diploma course after graduation then you can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA). The course is useful for you to gain some knowledge in the computer programming.
31st August 2016, 11:47 PM
adityasingh89

Default Re: Is graduation course in commerce equivalent to diploma in computer applications?

No, graduation course in commerce is not equivalent to diploma in computer applications. If any company is asking for diploma, then it is their requirement, because it is assumed that diploma students have deeper practical knowledge. So some companies seek for diploma.
12th September 2016, 10:33 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

No,Graduation in Commerce and Diploma in Computer Application are not same/equal degree. Graduation is a degree course and Diploma is normal skill development course , If a Govt. job required diploma in computer application that the need it separately no matter how much you educated, its a indicate that you know better about computer then other people, you may do Diploma in Computer Application which maybe the duration of 1 year and provided by many organisation registered by Govt. After complete your diploma you will get a experience certificate about your course details and your performance. The certificate will help you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?