7th June 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Graduation at distance education from netaji subhash open university UGC approved

Can I get opportunity for banking exjam from distance education netaji subhash open university like bank po and all other banking exjam plz reply sir

7th June 2017, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation at distance education from netaji subhash open university UGC approved

Yes, Graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University is valid for appearing in Bank PO as well as all other such banking recruitment's.

Netaji Subhas Open University is affiliated to University Grants Commission (UGC) and DEC. As this Netaji Subhas Open University is the premier state open university in India, I am very sure that Graduation attaining from this university is certainly valid.

In order to be eligible for Bank PO and other such equivalent recruitment's, the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university.

8th June 2017, 01:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation at distance education from netaji subhash open university UGC approved

Yes, graduation completed from Netaji Subhash Open University is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) and is totally valid for all types of government examinations. So, there is nothing to worry about with the degree of NSOU, you can apply for all types of government and private jobs.

I have attached the recognition pdf file of NSOU below, download and go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NSOU recognition.pdf(196.6 KB, 35 views)

8th June 2017, 01:37 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for Banking jobs based on your graduation done form any Open University through distance mode, there must not be any kind of problem in it. Candidates must complete their Graduation from a recognised University in order to apply for banking jobs and examination. NSOU is also a recognised University.

8th June 2017, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get opportunity for banking exjam from distance education netaji subhash open university like bank po and all other banking exjam plz reply sir
If you have completed graduation degree for Netaji Subhash Open University then you are eligible for Banking exam because this University is approved by UGC.

I have attached a document where you can find out the University name which are approved by UGC.

8th June 2017, 12:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her graduation from a recognized university are eligible to write the banking exams of both private and public. Yes, you are eligible to write the banking exam as you have completed your graduation from Netaji Subhash open university which is recognized by the University Grant Commission.

8th June 2017, 06:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since you are a graduate from Netaji Subhas Open University, which is affiliated by UGS (University Grants Commission) and DEC (Distance Education Council), so you can apply for Banking jobs.
In order to get job in Banking sector you need to appear in bank recruitment exams usually conducted by SBI (State Bank of India) and IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection).
Since you are a graduate you can apply for the post of Bank PO (Probationary Officer).
Eligibility for Bank PO:
>You must be graduate with 50% marks from a recognized university.
>Your age should be within 21 years to 30 years.
>You must be an Indian Citizen.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?