16th April 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Has Delhi university started b.tech programme from this year?

i heard that du started b.tech degree this year.will du give b.tech degree equivalent to nits or other best engineering colleges?will it be good option for b.tech? Can you please suggest me the best thing to do next for me? Thank you!
plzzzzzzzz tell!

Related Questions:
16th April 2016, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Has Delhi university started b.tech programme from this year?

Yes, DU does provide students the opportunity to pursue B.Tech course from the University.

If you wish to pursue the course, you should go for it as it will not be a bad option and will prove to be beneficial as DU is ranked amongst top ranking colleges and pursuing your graduation is not a bad idea. Therefore, you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?