31st October 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Hindi subject compulsory in BA to do M.A in Hindi?

Hi Sir/Mam,I

completed graduation from Kumaun university nainital.BT in b.a didn't have Hindi as a subject.I have english,psychology, political science and sociology in graduation BT now I want to do m.a in hindi from pu.am I eligible for this? Can you please provide me the detail on this? Awaiting for the response.

31st October 2016, 10:47 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Is Hindi subject compulsory in BA to do M.A in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,I

completed graduation from Kumaun university nainital.BT in b.a didn't have Hindi as a subject.I have english,psychology, political science and sociology in graduation BT now I want to do m.a in hindi from pu.am I eligible for this? Can you please provide me the detail on this? Awaiting for the response.
No , you are not eligible to do MA in Hindi because its compulsory to have a Hindi as a subject in your graduation papers. it also may be as Main Indian Language (MIL). as this requirement you are not eligible to do MA with Hindi.
31st October 2016, 11:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge it is not necessary to have Hindi in graduation.
If it is then also there is no any problem regarding this as because in fifth subject either it is M.I.L (100) or eng.+hindi (50-50). So no need to worry and definetly you get admission.
1st November 2016, 02:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you wish to opt for M.A. in Hindi, you should have studied Hindi as a subject at your graduation level and should have scored a minimum of 50% in it along with having scored 55% in aggregate in your graduation. You will however have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute or by the state and get admission in the course mentioned above.
2nd November 2016, 12:53 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do M.A in Hindi since you have not studied Hindi as a subject in your B.A course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.A studying Hindi as a subject from a recognised University are eligible to opt for M.A degree course.
31st December 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I have done my post graduation in history in Hindi language and I want to do ma Hindi through correspondence . Is it possible to do ma Hindi without having Hindi as a subject in graduation.if so then from where can I do .
4th June 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Is elective hindi and compulsory hindi equivalent for tgt hindi post?...Please reply....It is really very important. I will be grateful to you for the act.
16th September 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

In graduation i have only "functional hindi" subject but not Hindi litreture....

Can i do m.a in hindi .. (not in functional hindi)

Pls suggest me
27th September 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I have studied hindi as optional subject with combination of other subjects in ba program , am i eligible to do M.A in hindi?
Please provide me this information
20th October 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is hindi is compulsory subject for ba?
13th December 2020, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ba English in Kerala university .my additional language is Hindi. Can I do Bed in Hindi.
1st September 2021, 11:49 PM
Minal F

No,
M.A in Hindi is a master's degree that includes fundamental disciplines such as Hindi Poetry, Fiction.

Candidates wanting to work as a professional Hindi Teacher can pursue M.A in Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?