30th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for LEET to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

sir,
I have completed my diploma in electronics
and want to get admission in B.tech second year.
please! tell me how can i apply for leet exam?
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for LEET to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year? -- [New]
  2. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in 2nd year through LEET
  4. What is the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech in 2nd year through LEET?
  5. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT in 2nd year after qualifying LEET test?
  10. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  11. Procedure to apply for LEET exam for B.Tech?
  12. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. LEET sample papers of mechanical engineering for admission in 2nd year in Thapar University?
  14. Is there lateral entry available fro BSc students?
  15. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  16. What is the date of online counseling for LEET students to take admission in B.Tech?
  17. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  18. Date of forms and exam for LEET exam of Punjab University?
1st July 2014, 05:11 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for LEET to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

PU LEET Exam last date was already completed on 26th June 2014. To apply for this examination you should have completed diploma with 60% marks from a recognized college or equivalent qualification. You must have studied Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subject at 10th Level/Matriculation.

How to apply :
  • The Application will only be accepted online mode
  • Note down your Login Id and Password.
  • Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch.
  • Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.
  • Download your Admit Card after 07th July 2014.

Official Website :- Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?