17th October 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in Culinary Academy of India?

I want to get admission in Culinary Academy of India. SO please tell me how should i approach for this?

Related Questions:
18th October 2015, 12:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in Culinary Academy of India?

Culinary academy of India, affiliated to Osmania university which is the first professional training school for culinary arts in India.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The age of the candidate shouldn't exceed 17 years of age.

Below I have attached the application form, fill it and submit back by paying the examination fee of Rs.500/- by taking a demand draft in favour of "Paragon educational society", payable at Hyderabad.

The official website is http://www.iactchefacademy.com/about-cai.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPLICATION FORM BCTCA.pdf(907.0 KB, 74 views)
27th October 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in culinary academy of lndia hyderabad?
28th October 2019, 09:03 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it difficult to get admission in culinary academy of lndia hyderabad?
No, it's not difficult to get admission at the Culinary Academy of India. You can read these things :-
The entrance exam is divided into three rounds. The first round is a written exam that tested the knowledge in science, maths, General knowledge, service sector, and English. the next round is the group discussion where you were divided into groups of 10 or 15, given a topic and had to speak for or against the topic. the next round is the personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?