13th December 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration?

Respected Sir, My name is Aman A Wishwakarma and I want to become a Software Engineer so I want to know how can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

Vardhaman English medium school
Lane no.1 Higne mala Hadapsar
pune 411028

your faithful..
Aman

15th December 2016, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Aman A Wishwakarma and I want to become a Software Engineer so I want to know how can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

pune 411028

your faithful..
Aman

To become a Software Engineer, you have to study a B.Tech or B.E Computer Science course. You should choose the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science subjects along with other subjects in 11th to study B.Tech Computer Science in the future. The course duration after 10th will be 6 years (10+2+4) to become a Software Engineer. The B.Tech or B.E Computer Science is one of the better options to become a software engineer. You should know the programming languages very well; you should be very good in coding to become a software engineer.
15th December 2016, 06:53 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

pune 411028

your faithful..
Aman
To become a software engineer you need to surround yourself with computer equipments, games, applications, programmes and all kinds of new gadgets whichever comes in the market.

As far as subject is concerned, To be a software engineer you need to study various kind of programming language, binary or machinery language, high level language, Java, C & C++, php, linux and many more.
15th December 2016, 07:16 PM
pruthvi12dba

To become a Software Engineer you have to choose Computers group in 11th standard.

* Subjects consists of Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computers.
* After completion of 11 and 12 classes you can able to study B.tech or degree courses.
* Have to choose computers group in your further studies also then only you can become a software engineer.

* Study well and score more than 60% in your studies.
* Study IT magazines and quantitative aptitude books to improve your knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?