5th January 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose PE or Computer Science with PCM in class 11th for pursuing Software Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am in Class 10th now and I want to settle my career in Software Engineering but at the same time I also want to choose PCM with English as subjects in Class 11th. For software engineering is it necessary to take Computer Science instead of Physical Education as the 5th subject? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?
  4. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer
  5. Can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  6. Should I opt PCM in 11th to become Software Engineer?
  7. How can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  8. What should I take in 11th PCM with computer science or PCB with Maths?
  9. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  10. How to do Mechanical engineering? What should I choose in class 11th as additional subject
  11. What optional subjects should I choose in class 11th? I want to give PMT after completing my secondary education
  12. Preferred subjects to opt in 11th in order to do CA later?
  13. Which course is best to take after 10th to become a software engineering in future?
  14. Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?
  15. What are the courses that I can choose after 12th having interest in IT or Software Engineering?
  16. How can I do Software Engineering after 9th?
  17. How can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration?
  18. Which course I can take up next to become a software engineer? Medical or Non-Medical?
6th January 2017, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose PE or Computer Science with PCM in class 11th for pursuing Software Engineering?

No, it is not necessary to take computer science instead of Physical Education as the 5th subject even if you are interested to pursue Software Engineering course. You can pursue 12th standard with PCM stream and English subject to get admission for pursuing Software Engineering course. You need to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state/ university to get admission in Software Engineering course.
22nd May 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I choose PE or Computer Science with PCM in class 11th for pursuing Software Engineering?

I would like to ask that can i do software engineering if i chose the subject physics, maths, chemistry and physical education in 11th
17th July 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

would like to ask that can i do software engineering if i chose the subject physics, maths, chemistry and physical education in 11th
11th August 2021, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I would like to ask that can i do software engineering if i chose the subject physics, maths, chemistry and physical education in 11th
11th June 2022, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had just cleared 10 and want to become software engineer so if I choose PE in 11 ,will there be any issue in becoming a software engineer from iit.
15th June 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

career options with science and optional subject PE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?