5th July 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?

I want to become a software engineer and so in class 11 I choosed science stream with Eng,Phy,Chem,Maths,CSC as main and Bio as optional subjects so can I go for becoming a software engineer?????? What is the criteria followed? Who can provide me the details on this soon? Thank you!

7th July 2016, 04:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Software Engineer recruitment even after choosing the science stream in 11th Class. Make sure you meet the required eligibility criteria before you apply for software companies recruitment's.

The minimum educational qualification required is as follows.

>> In general candidates who are from Biology and Science background generally choose Biotechnology as a subject in the Engineering field.

>> In such cases, I am sure you are eligible to apply for Software Engineer recruitment's.

>> On the other hand, if you have completed 12th class from science background, you must complete your B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.
7th July 2016, 06:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?

Yes, you can become Software Engineer after completing your graduation. In 12th you can chose PCM & Computer Application as your main subject. To become Software Engineer your graduation in B.E. or B.Sc. or B.Tech & post graduation M.E. or M.Sc or M.Tech. So, first complete your 10+2 with decent percentage then apply in College for further study. So keep one thing in mind that you must score above 60% in graduation. Once you complete graduation then apply for the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?