10th January 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer in the future?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and I want to become a Software Engineer in the future so I want to know which subjects should I choose for class 11th to become a Software Engineer in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th January 2017, 10:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer in the future?

As per my suggestion you can select non medical stream (Hindi, English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry) in your 11th class to become a Software Engineer in the future.

After completion of your 12th class then you can apply for Joint Entrance Examination. The admission of candidate in Software Engineering will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

Now you can apply for four year Bachelor of technology in software engineering course.
12th January 2017, 10:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer in the future?

If you are interested to become a Software Engineer in future then, you have to pursue your 11th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board, you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, VITEEE, etc., of your interest.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing software engineering course. After completion of your 4 years software engineering course with good subject knowledge, you can work as a software engineer in top companies with good salary package.
9th March 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a software engineer in future but I am not very good in maths. So, which subjects should I choose in 11th Class?
9th March 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a software engineer in future but I am not good in "Maths". So which subjects should I take in 11th ?
7th April 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a software engineer in future but I am not good in "Maths". So which subjects should I take in 11th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?