17th November 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack KSET exam Kannada medium? Which books should I prefer for studying?

Respected Sir, I want to know how can I crack KSET exam Kannada medium? Which books should I prefer for studying? Please provide every related details about the same.

13th January 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack KSET exam Kannada medium? Which books should I prefer for studying?

In order to crack KSET Examination you will have to first get the detailed syllabus of the examination and it's examination pattern. Yes, knowing the exact syllabus and pattern is half done of the entire process. You need to plan the strategy according to your weak areas and strong areas. So that you can start preparation with the weak areas and then may go for stronger areas. Try to solve as many model papers as you can in order to score good marks. The more you practice the more you will get perfection in your work and follow all the above tips to crack the examination and here is the best book which is highly recommended for KSET Examination.

>> KSET Book by Madhukesh, Cn Sree Lalitha by Chethana Book House
5th October 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I crack KSET exam Kannada medium? Which books should I prefer for studying?

After passing meet exam how much time take to get assistant professor ob
5th October 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Meet passing after when no. Get assistant professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?