7th December 2016, 10:27 PM
k s kamble

How can I become an IPS Officer after completing BA (Kannada medium)? Which entrance exam do I have to give?

Respected Sir, I am Kalmesh from Belagavi District (Rural area). I want to become an IPS Officer it's an aim of my life. I am pursuing BA final year Kannada medium. I want to know how can I become an IPS Officer after completing BA (Kannada medium)? Which entrance exam do I have to give? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th December 2016, 11:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IPS Officer after completing BA (Kannada medium)? Which entrance exam do I have to give?

To become an I.P.S officer the candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is one of the toughest examination and is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st September 2019, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an IPS Officer after completing BA (Kannada medium)? Which entrance exam do I have to give?

I am interested ips officer my education B.A complete i am also think how next learn confused please tell me how next plan
24th May 2020, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

How to this subject in Kannada medium sir
26th May 2020, 01:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to become IPS officer after completion of BA course. It is not a single Entrance Exam. Below is the complete selection process
CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

This selection process is common for all the civil services like IAS, IPS, IFS etc.

Hence you should score top marks to be placed in IPS.

Since it is one of the toughest exams in India, you need strong dedication and patience for preparation.

Try to get Coaching from a top Coaching Institute in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?