13th June 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Information about CA program for BBA final year appearing candidate? What is the duration of course?

hello ,
i am student of bba final year and i want to go for ca after bba.
for that i want to know the duration of ca after bba.
kindly help me by providing the information about this.
thank you

13th August 2014, 07:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CA program for BBA final year appearing candidate? What is the duration of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello ,
i am student of bba final year and i want to go for ca after bba.
for that i want to know the duration of ca after bba.
kindly help me by providing the information about this.
thank you
Yes, you can do a CA course after completing the BBA course. 12th standard is the basic educational qualification required to apply for foundation course. However, the candidate who completed bachelor degree are directly eligible for Intermediate course. Since, you are a BBA final year student, you can directly join in the CA intermediate program.

The applicant who interested to join in Intermediate course must satisfy the below criteria,

-Bachelor degree with Commerce stream must score 55% marks.
-Bachelor degree with Science stream must score 60% marks.

Being a BBA student, you need to score at least 55% marks in graduation in order to join in the CA intermediate course. After completing BBA course you have to send minimum 3 years to complete the CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?