26th December 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Would it be good to choose economics without maths?

I am presently studying in BA with economics as my combination subject and I prefered to choose economics for honors. So, would it be good to choose economics without maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  3. Can I do CA if I choose economics?
  4. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  5. Which subjects should I choose in 10+2 to become a CA?
  6. Can I take Maths, Economics and English subjects combination in BA? -- [New]
  7. Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?
  8. What should I choose among Economics and Accounting with Maths to study ACCA A Level in Abroad?
  9. Which subject should I take in 11th class between science and commerce?
  10. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  11. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  12. Which course can I pursue in Economics (without Maths) that has a good Career scope?
  13. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  14. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  15. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  16. Is Maths compulsory if I choose economics honors in Delhi University
  17. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  18. Eligibility for economics honours after 12th without maths?
27th December 2016, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would it be good to choose economics without maths?

Yes, you can opt economics as your preferred subject as it all depends upon you that in which subject you are going to do your Honours course.
It is a good option for you, there is no problem in it. You can definitely opt Economics as it is a good combination.
5th January 2017, 03:34 PM
mihir13589

Default Re: Would it be good to choose economics without maths?

Yes it would be good to carry on without maths.

Few of the important chapter will include:

Agricultural Economics
Macro Economics
Principles of Economics
Indian Economics
Macro Economics
Industrial Economics
Banking Economics
Public Finance
International Trade
Regional Economics

This are few of the important subject from the list of many which get repeated.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?