2nd January 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Karnataka on the basis of NATA, if I belong to Delhi?

If I am from Delhi and I want to get admission in architecture in MSRIT or RV college of architecture through NATA. Is it possible? Without taking KCET or any other exams of Karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Is CETK necessary for the admission in B.Arch to study in Karnataka or NATA is enough?
  2. Which Colleges in India accepts admission for B.Arch on the basis of NATA exam only? How can I apply for admission? -- [New]
  3. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  4. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  5. Entrance exam for B.Arch in Anna University, SSN college, Sai Ram college and VIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA?
  7. How much marks should we get in NATA to get admission in SPA
  8. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  9. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  10. How to get admission in DCE if I belong to new Delhi?
  11. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. Can I appear for NATA exam after 2 years gap? Can I get admission on the basis of previous exam result?
  13. Is my Delhi university degree valid for Police job in Karnataka?
  14. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  15. How to do B.E through lateral entry in Karnataka if I belong to Goa?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  17. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  18. How can I prepare for NATA to get admission in SPA-Delhi?
4th January 2017, 10:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Karnataka on the basis of NATA, if I belong to Delhi?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission in Architecture course in MSRIT after qualifying in the NATA examination, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have qualified in the NATA examination are very much eligible to take admission in Architecture course in MSRIT.
5th January 2017, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Karnataka on the basis of NATA, if I belong to Delhi?

NATA is a national level entrance exam and score will be accepted all over India, but make sure with the college before applying for admission. In admission notification, they clearly mention whether they accept the score or not.

If you don't belong to Karnataka, then it will be difficult to get admission because most of the seats are reserved for state candidates. Hence, your score will decide your fate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?